Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Miracles

    SEVEN PEOPLE AT CHURCH.....SEVEN...... ONE MORE TIME? SEVEN OF OUR INVESTIGATORS WE FOUND OFF THE STREET CAME TO CHURCH.... I don't know if anyone remembers but this is COMPLETELY the Lord's work. I'm just his hands..... Oh my.... this week was the most hard working weeks of my mission. We were so humbled when the lord just gave us miracles after miracle... This last week was make it or break it for the month.... we had one investigator who is afraid of water. We ended up giving her a blessing and she is getting baptized next week. (fingers crossed) and seven more investigators we can work with. The missions goal is three per companionship and we worked sooo hard and the miracles poured in. We built our faith a ton for this area. We really humbled our pride and took our leaders suggestions and built up our faith. We made a ton of sacrifices... And the miracles poured..... I feel sooo blessed. SO blessed and I have the greatest companion to work with. Sister Holmes and I never want to leave here. We keep telling president that we want to stay for another transfer. Definitely my favorite area and Sister Holmes and I are literally best friends and she helps me become the best person I can be.... oh we have such a love for this work and for each other. I feel SO incredibly blessed. 

    Yesterday was definitely the most stressful sunday taking care of the many investigators. that hasn't ever happened and then the elders had two baptisms and then me and sister holmes taught our gospel principles class..... then we had white people I had to translate for during training meetings and sacrament meeting....so much... my brain was fried! Oh freak... teaching a group in thai is so hard haha.... But I am book of mormon class leader and have to teach every friday book of mormon class.... That is also stressful.... haha.... sometimes I still don't think i'll know thai fluently haha. 

    Anyways Super stoked to see what happens this week..... We are still expecting these miracles....
Wait. I swear I have more to say... But it was super awesome to see your guys' faces.!!! Missed them.... Loved that.....

    OH I got my death papers.....I still don't think I feel good about that.... The elders told me I got mail and of course I jumped up to go get the envelope from the church and I jumped and threw it and screamed..... needless to say.... I barely opened it... told me to like finish strong and stuff like that.... I wanted to barf.... There is no way it has gone this fast. I would give anything to just come into this mission.... it's growing so much.... A temple is SO stinking close...

    I'm still trying to get skinny and we are on a diet... I've lost my belly.... it's been pretty good actually..... my brain is a little slushy but it's so worth it! Love it so much!

Love you all...... Keep chiang rai in your prayers! It's about to boom! I hope:) 

Sister Phelps


James 2:17-18
 17: Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
 18: Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Ether 12:12
 12: For if there be no faith among the children of men God can do no miracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after their faith.

us on a roof.... 

fisshy bath.....

fat statues are the best... i guess i do look pretty skinny


our adorable elders that have thaiphoid in hospital gowns..



SKYPING :)

white wat bike trip:)





No comments:

Post a Comment