Sunday, April 7, 2013

You know, Just some missionary pictures :D I cannot wait! 23 more days! (Yes that is a Thai Book of Mormon.)

It's picture time....yeah?

Door picture, yes, It was abandoned, sadly. 


momma's field picture.....









my lady bug lady came out to play! :D


I have glasses...... yeah....

But daaadddd... It's so bright!
Lassst one.... Enjoy:)
Just some of my feelings as I continue to prepare, 1) I will miss mexican food. 2) Relying on the Lord is amazing, I suggest it completely. 3) General Conference : Go Watch IT. 4) I got my first pair of crocs, completely comfortable, judge me all you want, I love them. 5) Physically preparing for a mission is physically exhausting. 6) Goodbye's are the worst. 7) Family is the main foundation of this world (besides the gospel) 8) The adversary is real. 9) Faith is key. 10) Disneyland IS the happiest place on earth. 11) Speaking in stake conference may be the scariest thing that has ever/will happen to me. Probably.... 12) Yellow Cardigans look great in pictures. 13) Bunions ARE the worst. 14) Do NOT do a semester up at school before your mission, worst. motivation. ever. to. do. homework. 15) Uhhh, I'm running out of things to say... oh 16) This is my first blog. And I'm not sure how I feel about it. But, I'm learning to love it. I will post soon about all of my clothes and great finds! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment