Monday, August 12, 2013

Hey Family

Hey Family,

    Thanks for all the Emails this week it was great to hear from the ones I love most. So cool Connor is walking, I miss those chubby thighs. I'm sure they clap when he walks:) And Lyla. So adorbs and just the little alien butt picture was a little freaky.

    Welp, I've got a bunch of lovely coconuts, duu duudly duudly duudly. Look at all of them standing in a row.... Anyways. Eventful week. A coconut tree branch fell on the side of the road so Sister Carter and I got some free Coconuts! I also went to Bangkok and back, got my first BAG of coke, almost got eaten by another dumb dog in Korat (this time was closer, I had to throw my legs over my handlebars because the idiot dog was jumping up and trying to bite me...a miracle saved me...it was struck by lightning...just kidding. it was just too dumb so it stopped), I had my first McDonalds (so yummy), Made it through my first transfer (Sister Painter moved out sad), Had a companion exchange with Sister Stack (best thing ever!), traveled around Thailand w/ Sister Stack and the very little Thai we know (So proud), Taught Some Japanese Jehovah's Witnesses missionaries (Classic obviously they were trying to convert us too bahaha), rode a sky train in Bangkok, taught a lesson with the mission president's wife, we had 2 confirmations this week, took the the nicest bus to Bangkok (better than first class on an airplane), ate some homemade waffles, had a classic bus stop guided by the spirit missionary moment, drunk man told sister Carter in English that he needs Jesus in his life, Saw the nicest mall in Bangkok I've ever seen (Terminal 21 look it up), ate some meat (finally over my fears), I have stinking buff legs from bike riding, we got stuck in a TUG TUG with Elders in a monsoon (giant rains thunder storms that floods the street), it poured for 6 hours straight one day, and you know....taught the gospel obviously.... classic.

    Bangkok was so awesome family. I was there for not very long at all. But the bus stop was my favorite! We were guided by the spirit out of hundreds and both had the same impression to talk to this one girl and taught her the gospel and she is now a potential investigator, pretty awesome. And We were able to see the mission president. Oh man I love them so much. My companion exchange with Sister Stack was honestly the coolest ever. We worked so hard in her area for 30 hours and saw miracles. I was so grateful to go work with her! Ahhhhh I love being a missionary. I've pretty much said everything! I love everyone so much. I'm sorry for a short letter this week. Not much time haha. :) I love my family. I really was grateful for everyone in my family during personal study this morning and how much the gospel has blessed our family! Love you and pray for you always.


-ฃิสเตอร์ เฟลพส์ 

Sister Stack and I and her less active we taught that told me to never leave Korat

Sister Stack and I eating "mi kwamsuke" which is oreos with peanut butter and banana soaked in milk..... mmmmmm 

Our Mall... Legit right? It's huge....

A cool Wat

Our Jehovah Witnesses we taught haha classic

Sister Stack and I in Korat

Teaching with Sister Senior and our RC Nam.

Sister Stack and I in Korat

Our family. Blessed by the gospel

Sister Carter and some coconuts we found

This lady wants me to marry her son. She is so cute and stylin. That is our senior couple too.

Sky train in Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment