Monday, July 14, 2014

Family and Friends

Hey what's up,


Super exciting news. Our two new RC's got the priesthood yesterday. This little branch is just growing! besides yesterday. It poured and it showed how many people had a testimony. just 48 our of 70... and 8 of those were our investigators. Seriously a miracle that we had investigators want to come to church yesterday in the pouring rain. That's so not thai of them... But it was legit. We gave the elders 2 of our investigators and they are getting baptized next week and we have 4 of those getting baptized in the next two weeks! Pretty legit. I don't know why this transfer is so much different than last... helps a lot! 

Well, We are having a baptism tonight! :) We are way excited! Our little 11 year old baptism super exciting. It was the funniest experience teaching him haha. We are like teaching him the word of wisdom and he finally got it down. Couldn't understand tithing for the life of him haha. we even brought candy to use. But yesterday at church we are like. GOW GOW! What are you going to do tomorrow? He was like. "OBEY THE LORD" haha and he was so excited. We are like, close. What else. He was like, "Not drink coffee." haha we were dying. Almost Gow gow.... One more guess. haha He never got it. We are like baptized duh. and he was like. OH! YES! I'm so excited and he starts dancing around haha. Such a cute kid...

Last week I struggled with the culture. I crossed my legs in front of an old lady and she snapped at me... i totally forgot it's super disrespectful. and then I waied someone to high... Yeah. i got chewed out again haha. Oops.
So the whole thing with President we went to dinner with him because he lost a bet with me. It was legit. In an interview he told me that no sister's wear dresses and I told him yes they do. So he made a bet that if at zone conference there were 3 sisters wearing dresses he would owe me dinner. I was like. DEAL.... so I obviously won because sisters love dresses. We get a call on tuesday night saying to plan 3 hours with President senior in your area. We were stressed we had nothing to do. haha so we planned to just take him to a market and go contacting. Thankfully the next day he showed up and had meeting. phew. but after he took the missionaries to dinner and it was soooo fun. He just ordered everything off the menu and it was hilarious. Our mission president is seriously the coolest. Can't stop laughing around that dude.....

Alright. I don't have much else to report on,. Love my area.... Love my mission love my life. จบ
Love everyone and thank you for your support.

Sister Phelps

We went to Jerlene's house (our RC) and his house was legit.... his house is concrete floors a couch. tin roof. a tv. It's literally the most adorable unique thing ever. 

like an hour song tow ride to our RC's house which was beautiful because it's flooded and there is mountains i was scared to stick my head outside...


Dinner with President Senior. That was stressful and exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment