Sunday, October 19, 2014

Conference Baby

Oh conference baby... i will always watch saturday session. I thought that session was always more optional than sunday. But holy trash they have the best talks! haha anyways. Jorg and robbins had my favorite talks... I loved the one from christofferson also. And bednar is a boss... Yesterday watching conference was hilarious. our second session ended up being from april last year and it takes like 2 hours to download. so pretty much i sat and talked to elders... It's so damaging haha. Elders. They are rediculous. Talk about the most rediculous stuff. Reminded me of good old times...it was fun. All of them are marraige trunky. I never would've guessed until yesterday hhaha. This one elder finishes in 3 months and he says within 3 months he is getting married. ANd then they proceded to watch the general relief society broadcast with me because my comp was a native so she was in the thai room listening it in thai... But they talked about marriage in the most sick manner. "pretend you are about to be sealed to your sweetheart for all time and eternity while sitting inthe celstial room you look at him beaming." hahaha They had a melt down. Elders... I couldn't marry anyone I serve with thats for sure.... So hilarious..

But conference really got me pumped. These next 2 and a half weeks are going to be boss. I still love the work so it's really not hard in that sense.... I'll be lying if I said being dilligent in body mind and spirit is easy. it's really not. Ending a mission is way hard. But thats my inner thoughts. I'm trying to push hard these next two weeks. I have a meeting in Khon kaen this saturday sunday andm onday... WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER STAKE... seriously. the first stake 30 years ago. The second stake a couple months ago and another one this month. I'm so impressed with president senior. He is a boss. Such a business man and so smart. He was so needed in thailand thats for sure... I love him. He changed my life. my life rocks. Best mission. Hands down. It's way funny. Yesterday we were talking about doctrine about the church that the anti mormons use a ton because I got creamed by an anti mormon white texas man the other day and I just knew how to respond. "I don't know your answer but i know this church is true.:" haha i'm such a weenie when it comes to anti mormon literature. it just goes right over my head.. haha. I'm like ok your true everything you say is true. But the church is true too haha. Anyways. i suck at combacks. But we got to talking about masons and stuff. Anyways. Lot's of cool things i want to learn about when i get home. Because my testimony is rock solid. I'm not sure why i'm saying this.... this probably isn't the best information to share with everyone hahaha... I'm just a little weird. thats all.....

Oh we had a fun festival. it was a mini lanterns festival.... the next one is november 2nd. the real one... but we lit off some lanterns. it was alot of fun... just fun little stuff... WE found a family to teach this last week. It was a huge miracle acutally.... Saturday we went inviting and one of the elders told me whoever got a number first had to buy the other person ice cream. so what do i do? I go hard. I was motivated. i wanted ice cream. I found this old lady. She said her daughter and her family would go.. .So i got her number... i won the contest. yay... ice cream. but the cooler prize was her daughter and family actually did go and stayed and loved the church and want to come back. it was just a little gratitude to heavenly father for the desire to love ice cream. I feel way blessed. That family was so cute. We also had a walk in yesterday. She is incredibly awesome... We have a hand full of investigators to work with for the 26th. we are stoked. great sunday to end a mission:) We are going to go hard. We are going to help this become a stake and hopefully in the near future. A TEMPLE.... oh i want a temple in thailand so bad.... We found out we are the 2nd most baptizing mission.... I was weirded out by that...... doesn't always feel like it in depths of despair. But seriously. The lord is poouring his blessings on thailand. I know this is his work. And it's just whether or not i decide to keep up with it! Freak. I love it. It's changed my life. I'll talk about it for the rest of my life. BAM. go on a mission. it's the right thing to do.

I love you all. I will see you super soon.... Oh and my pday is tuesday next week. Our meeting is monday so we will push pday back a day. totally fine by me. i'm so stoked for this weekend i can't wait!!!! 
Oh and I went on a switch off with Sister Carter this week. I don't know if i told you i'm her STL.(Sister Training Leader) Send this to President Whittier. That would be cool. haha. Life is way fun with someone from your stake. whoop.





No comments:

Post a Comment