Monday, September 22, 2014

Yayyy!!

**Thanks to everyone who wrote Emilee on her birthday. Way to make it a special one for her! :)**

That awkward moment when you are still in denial that you are older and about to come home from your mission and you get on email and find 60 messages from those you love telling those two things to you every email. Classic. But Hey taylor put it well. Now I'm 21. I can get into any concert I want <3 hahaha. Thanks taylor :)
If you wanted to know. Nothing happened at transfers. I didn't move. Nor did my comp. I was a little ticked because I was just enduring that last transfer haha. It was so hard. But then After we got the call we decided that we couldn't just endure anymore. We had to take action. So thats what we are doing.

I'M 21 WOO. Also Ever since Udon I've never been chased by a dog till last week. Freak scariest moment of my life. I was shaking so hard afterward. I forget i'm in the asean when I ride by a wat and dogs come running out chasing you. Oh freak... Stressful moment of my entire life.

I'm having a really awkward moment right now of a thai guy that just is staring at my face. It's so awkward. I turned to stare at him and he won't stop staring. Usually when you stare at someone who is staring at you they break it. But this guy won't. haha. Freaaaaakkkk get me out of here!!!!!

Last week at transfers I saw sister her. I stayed at her house the night before transfers because I was doing visa work that day. It's so crazyyy... we got to do a switch off and I went and taught with her and oh it was so fun. Just catching up with my baby. Teaching together was fun too. First time since i trained her.She is such a boss.. Word on the street is she might be the first sister going to Laos. Pres talked to her about that... Anyways... We sllept with a blanket on tile that night. Needless to say it was way easy getting up that morning. Then I saw sister Holmes at transfers. I went to hug her and I just start crying and she just starts crying. I don't know what got into us. She had a really hard transfer in Chiang Rai with her comp. But after i pull away from her. I'm like. This is so embarrassing. I must be on my period or something. Right when an elder walks by and turns his face with horror hahaha. We just started busting up. It was perfect. I mean perfect timing hahaha. ANyways. I loved seeing her. She is my favs.... Oh i love her so much. She is in bangkok now with Elder Astle as her DL and she has a boss companion. I'm way stoked for her. It was good to catch up with friends and see President. I love him so much. So great.... Seriously. I have the best one i think. You have to watch that video on the church facebook site. Oh my heck haha. He is hilarious.....

Also. Awesome awesome news. Ubon is probably going to be a stake in october. Another stake. I can't believe it. It's a rumor there are 3 districts in the asean and they are going to make them into just 2 districts and make those districts stakes faster. Oh my heck. I'm so freaking excited. Thailand mission. WE are bosses. Well My mission pres has changed thailand forever. Alot of members hate him for it. But the members that actually understand that he is doing this for them to have a temple faster love him for it. They think it's just a burden to have so many LA's coming back to church and so many baptisms. His response to that is "Oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize what I was doing, i will decrease the number of people at church, i'll have my missionaries decrease baptisms, I'll have them start having more pdays so not many La's come back. NO we aren't going back. I'm getting you a temple dang't.!!" okay. i might have exaggerated that a bit. But he says it off those lines...

I love my mission! I loved my package! 

Talk about the coolest mission. Right here. We might go hold tigers today. Or just might go to sizzleer... I don't care too much. It's just an age change. I love it!

I love you all. Thank you for the support and the awesome emails! I feel the love. It came at great timing as weelll!!! 

Sister Phelps

I got to do a switch off with my beautiful child last week. Taught together it was awesome. I just love her and am soo proud of her! She is a beast!!!! 

THe most sabaii water fall in the area... Little fishies eating your feat.! 

My cute comp. 

baptism last week.

guess who came to visit me at transfers? Sister Somboonit! love her!!! She is going to byu next year! yaya!

My MTC districts ... may have been the last time everyone was together. I love them. 

Happy bday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment