Monday, September 9, 2013

What's Up!

Heyyyyooooo!!! 

    I don't really have much to say or really feel like writing much this week:) But I'll send a ton of Pictures! I'm going to non Khai today and I'm going to buy lots of asian skirts!!!!!!!!!!! For my seesters... Because I loff them.... My companion biked there this morning with another sister. I'm currently with sister Barton because biking 33 miles this morning didn't sound fun to us:) hahaha. 

    I got sick again this week! I actually went to a clinic this time with a pretty decent doctor who gave me lots of medicine and didn't even ask my name.... They were pretty intense and I remember sleeping for 2 days straight haha. Then I woke up and Sister Barton and I went and got celebratory ice cream! Swensons Ice cream... Do they have that in America? hmm. I don't know...... 

    I went to Bangkok! That's always fun. We left Monday night and came home Tuesday night..... Such long travels. But it was fun. We saw Sister Carter's aunt and uncle which I know you guys got the video! That was fun! I ate mexican food! Burritos are delicious....... Please never stop making mexican food mom, it's the promised food. Like the promised land in the scriptures, the most desired land which is america, but the most promised food is Mexican food.... It was well over 350 baht.... So expensive. But soo worth it.. I think that's what 15 dollars?? 

    Anyways. I was able to see Sister Speas from the MTC. I miss the MTC man it was soooo easy in there haha.... Also in Bangkok I went to the most amazing village.... full of white people. Sister Carter's aunt and uncle live in there..... It's two square miles, soooo clean. Everyone is white. They have an international school in there which is arguably the nicest school I've ever seen. Khoi ponds, fountains..... Owwa... Everyone drove golf carts around. Sister Carters 10 year old cousin drove us around. They live in sister Carter's last area.... They moved to Bangkok about 6 weeks ago and are staying for 3 years for he has a government  job there..... We got to their house and they had carpet... I laid down right on the carpet and almost started crying. I was like AMERICA WHERE ARE YOU....... and then the carpet whispered "right here." Oh it was awesome. I also got to watch a volleyball game. It was so relaxing.

    Then I got home and was a sick sick dog.... But good news, I didn't fall  off my bike! I have pictures from that this week. Yay..... But they most exciting news is our investigator yuueyy that we found the first week we were here accepted baptism on my birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..... 2 weeks baby, we are exciting.... That is all I have for today! Love you all. Keep it up!

Sister Phelps!

my recent converts birthday party at the church....so funn.... I love them!

My forvorite omlette and classic chile sauce... mmmm i could eat that omlette everyday.... 30 baht... so cheap

Dinner at Sister Carter's aunt and uncle's house

my jelly shoes! I love them...

right after I fell off my bike. Classic



McDonalds and I

Mexican food and I

The giant mall and I

The MRT (underground train in Bangkok) and I

Sister Barton and I with celebratory ice cream...yes I'm slightly dying in the picture. no judment

my recent convert and I while she is wearing my name tag. She is so awesome.

Me and P and her birthday, also my rc... I love her to pieces. We are 2 weeks apart in age.... she just turned 20

Sister Carter's cousin driving us in the golf cart

Taxi leaving Sister Carter's relatives home



  

No comments:

Post a Comment