Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This week

    What's up lovely people?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANY SISTER IN LAW I WILL EVER HAVE..... PLEASE STAY PRETTY.

    I'm in Bangkok! The greatest ride up EVER. Sleeper train anyone?!?! SIster Carter and I were like. Okay. This is an adventure we are going on! SOOOOO AMAZING! Such a ghetto train. We both were on top bunks. They had little curtains for the beds. The bed next to me had a broken curtain and there was just a man....with no shirt sleeping there. I obviously got a picture! haha..... Anyways.... I slept pretty good. I won't lie...... Comfy old mattresses..... 13 hour train ride....worth it....

    Last week really started off with a bang.... And by that I mean I fell in a sewer..... Great ending to my pday......I had 7 Thai people lifting me out of it..... I really enjoyed washing off...... You never know what to expect in Thailand family! Hahaha. Okay. I really did fall in....but.... it's a little bit more sad than my whole body falling in.... There was a grate to a sewer.... and I started to fall in it because i have little feet and didn't see that there was a bar missing in the grate. But here is the sad part....my fat legs kept me from falling all the way down...... my fat part of my leg was my saving ordinances from becoming a crocodile...... I don't know what was worse, the thai people trying to pull me up but had a hard time because the fat part of my leg was stuck, or the fact that my leg is just sitting in poop....... In the end I decided that the worst part of my body troubles was that I was hungry. And then laughed it off with sister Carter......

    Next. Tuesday. I went to a school! For Thai children. And they were soooo obsessed with the fact that sister Carter and I were white... Oh my gosh. It was so fun. The children were like 6 years old or something. SOooooo funnn.... One of our less actives is their teacher and invited us and the kids looved it... We sang them I am a child of God.... They all bowed down to us and waied us and hugged us. Probably totally against the rules. But hey. I wasn't going to throw a little child off of me. Especially well behaved children that are asian. I was in heaven. I miss them..... That was soooo amazing!

    Thusday I had a companion exchange! I love it!!!!  Wooop so awesome. Sister Packard which is my nong in the MTC... I went to Roi Et. It was pouring and it was my first time I waded through water..... WE taught some lesson there and we just loved working with each other. Our THai is so incredible I can't believe the Lord blesses us so much as missionaries.... I love this language! It's hard, I won't lie. But it's awesome! And I can't believe it that mom and dad ate sticky rice! The real stuff! Isn't soooooo amazing? I litterally just get 10 baht worth for lunch sometimes and some fruit. Soooooo goood! ANd Som Thom (yes mom you spelt it wrong) is honestly the best. I'm excited for everything..... I can't wait till you come pick me up! Right? You guys are coming yeah? I have to experience THailand with you guys. Marie, you would love it here. THey have free zumba like classes at every park at night. It's seriously so awesome. I'm so jealous. I just always want to go join. They look soooo fun. The have like 3 at each park.... I miss our "gym" days. And by that I mean our free trials that we got too lazy to even go to those hahaha, 

Man i miss every single juan of my sibs. Watching simpsons with tyler, LOng car rides and life talks with Jessica, playing wii with meagan, taylor...ahaha watching taylor buy shoes(I know taylor I'm the worst at our memories), Erika and I just being the only 2 at home for a couple years and all of her boyfriend(haha), Wes and our apps obsessions, Marie and our awesome last few months together with tanning, movies, and painting nails, and Colby and going crazy at work those last 8 months of my life..... Oh Pdays. I love them.

I don't have much planned for today but I go back on Wednesday! WE have lots more baptismal dates.... We are hoping for 4 before sister Carter leaves.... I love the work in Udon! I love my RC's. I can't live with out them. I'm obsessed. 

I pray for everyone every night! I love you so much! Keep reading the Book Of Mormon! It's amazing!

Sister Phelps




No comments:

Post a Comment