Monday, November 18, 2013

Asian. Like Always!

    HEYYYYY I'm Asian again!!!! YESTERDAY WAS THE COOOOOLEST DAY. Has this week already gone by? Holy cow. Anyways yesterday! It was my kid's birthday. She turned 22 years old. Man I'm a young mother. But wait for it...... just think of the movie tangled for a second. Do you remember what happened everyday on her birthday? think.... think..... think a little longer. LANTERN FESTIVAL FOOL! I'm totally a part of society now. That was the sickest thing I've ever been apart of. I've heard the meaning floating off the lanterns. It's like leaving away all your bad feelings. You usually do it with your wife or husband. We just sat with the elders and watched everyone in love. I turned to one of the elders and was like. Hey want to get married? Just kidding. That totally did NOT happen haha. But the lanterns was WAY cool. I'm way jealous of passed Emilee. I wish that was every night. Oh so beautiful. I never felt so at peace! Also it was pretty cool to see some of them catch on fire and burn to the ground! Oh man

    Yesterday we had district conference. President senior came and spoke. He is a boss. I love him. He told every one the new way we are doing contacting and really is just a man with a lot of faith. I respect him so much. We had an asia area authority come speak also. At the end of the conference he grabbed me and took me around having me be his personal translator. It was pretty intense. Especially when I didn't know the word for Iron. Haha. classic. But yes. Lot's of good information. I won't bore you with it. It was a ton about temples getting people pumped. We have an investigator who got so pumped of it. I was excited for her. She is getting baptized as soon as she realizes that this is the ONLY true church. That silly girl. 

    We had a companion exchange this last week. Sister Painter was my companion. She is adorable....

    Anyways. I have not much more time and I want to send pics and try to send videos! I love my life. I love food. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAILYN. Happy birthday ALI SCOTT! Happy birthday Taylor(late whoops). MERRY CHIRSTMAS! I love my mission. I'm seriously getting so many friends of a lifetime. My district is seriously the best role model and the best of friends. Yesterday I had a reunion with Elder Astle and ELder Proctor from the MTC. We were like little school girls. We were so excited. Man the lord just pours his blessings on me. Can't beleive it! MISS YOU BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME..... 

see you in a year. 
What up
Sister Phelps

I know it's way rough to see this but my comp and i at a wat with laterns

the chocolate bars are awesome. 

I love my new camera and the cool fetures

My companion and I got matching ugly watches. 

Giant ducks. Can't get any better.

Horray for asian skirts...

and reunions with your MTC Group! I miss Elder astle so much. It was just a party yesterday
also..... A member did my hair like a heart on my head. Don't remember me that way haha. I love my comp 

Lanterns


 my little girl on her birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment