Monday, December 2, 2013

What is up on the other side of the world?

Hey. Just realized. Mom has 4 kids. Hahah. Dad told me mom. No need for embarrassment but you should be ashamed that you forgot about a child.

Anyways. I cut off my toes this week. JUST KIDDING. My letters I feel like are just boring lately. Nothing exciting happens! Haha. Right now I'm living the dream though. I had some lady send me a cocoa milk shake in from outside. Now I'm living the dream. 

A week! A successful week. Finally. Our numbers are going up. We have some investigators with baptismal dates for this month and they are solid! We are excited. Keep our investigators in your prayers! I'm way excited about this new work we are doing. We've had baptisms every week in Udon from it and the members are slightly getting sick of all the baptisms haha but if they want a temple in Thailand the numbers are what they need. They are great and really supportive though. Very lovely.

Last week we dressed up as Classic thai Sisters...... I lvoed it! I looked so gross and thai. Asian just doesn't fit me.... I'm glad to say....... My companion looked great though! She was asian ....typical. 

It's thanksgiving this week! I'm thankful for my family! And turkey which they don't have in THailand! Sad. But the senior couple is having us over for dinner with a classic thanksgiving. I'm grateful for them. THey love and spoil us so much! 

Man. I'm really grateful for my savior. He helped me alot this week. My companion and I had one day this week where we were at each others throats last tuesday. But thank goodness everyone in our district applied the atonement in our lives. The savior works miracles. We are fine now. And we are happy. 

THis wednesday is Mission tour. It's like a zone conference. I'm way stoked. President senior is coming to udon again. Everyone else from our zone and khon khan zone is coming so it's pretty much like a party. Except right now i'm preparing a talk on lessons learned from the last days of moroni. SOOO MUCH AWESOMENESS. Those ten chapters in Moroni are soo powerful. So much witness of christ. Such a stud. If you have opportunities to study this week. I reccomend those chapters. The gift of disernment is totally in our lives. We are smart people. We can find out that the scriptures are true by a simple prayer. Easy. ANyways! 

I don't have anything else! I'm sorry! Not much but working working working! I love it. I will always love it. Less than a year baby! 

Love my Family. Eat some turkey for me
-Sister Phelps

bahahaha. Last week..... We dressed up in thai outfits and took pictures... I was too fat to fit in the pretty skirts.... But seriously hahaha. I ripped a skirt so they gave me an ugly skirt. Such a shame.






 I loved this bike ride. So serene. Way peaceful. I love the Aseon. 

They gave my Companion the Thai menu and me the english menu. Boy do the thai people just not understand that my companion is american haha.

 I love teaching and being a missionary. So sweet. Who teaches gospel principles on a mat. On a porch. In Thailand. Also. This lady spoke Aseon. Could barely understand her haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment