Monday, December 2, 2013

This Week

This week was sooooo long..... I'm so tired. Haha. I can't wait to go home and hibernate for years..... But over all a sucessful week! We had mission tour. A member from the asia 70 came and we had a giant zone conference on wednesday. We had A LOT of training on the Book of Mormon. It was seriously sick and awesome. Thanksgiving lunch. President Senior. Elder Proctor and Elder Astle. It was a serious party! There is just so much that I learned about the Book of Mormon. Like 1 Nephi chapter 1 is all about the restoration. It was way weird to read the first chapter of the book of mormon and likening it unto Joseph Smith and Chapter 1 of Preach My Gospel. I can't get enough of it. Too cool. Personal study for everyone. Check out ch. 1 in Preach My Gospel and relate it to 1 Nephi 1. FUN. It was awesome. I loved wednesday

Thursday! Thanksgiving. The senior couple made us some awesome thanksgiving! MMMMM Turkey. I had no idea there was such a thing in thailand! But mmm so delicious. And stuffing. And of course. Som Tom. Papaya salad. Can't go a day in thailand without seeing that stuff. I didn't get a picture though. We were in such a rush. But no pie. Oh well. :) 

We have an investigator getting baptized on sunday! She is 63 and just knows the church is true! It's way sick and legit! Old people either are just "don't talk to me little young white girl." or they are like "It's all true." It just depends. They are awesome. We have this old lady in our ward. On a scale from born to death, I think she is near the end. I'm not sure how old she is. But she is crippled. BUT OH MY GOSH. I love her so much. Every time I see her she burps. Tells me I'm beautiful and anything that I say she says. "Amen" In the cutest squeekiest thai old lady voice. I need a picture with her next week. Thats my mission.

So we got some new clothes..... RELFECTIVE GEAR. Yeah. get out of town. from 5 at night till late we have to wear these tacky yellow vest that say "I'm a Mormon" In thai. It's way hilarious. Got to love the Lord's sense of humor. But the funny thing is that the same day we got the tacky wear, we saw a little boy in his school uniform and we were just matching. So we took a picture with this adorable fat boy in a tacky yellow vest..... I look pooped but the little boy is adorable. We will send that over! Man.......

Also this week we got our christmas present from the seniors...... Hahah It was a pretty bad christmas CD.... But then we got a CD from BYU Vocal point. I was like a school girl getting it. So happy. It gets rough listening to mormon tab everyday. Even if it's blasting in the house and you're sweeping the floor. It's just... you know mo tab. But now we dream about vocal point. It's way great. Best Christmas present ever....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKAY. SORRRRY I MISSED IT :( BUT I REMEMBERED. FREAKING 3 YEARS OLD. THEN ERIKA HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK! I HOPE PEARL HARBOR DAY IS JUST NOT AS GOOD AS YOUR BIRTHDAY. BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY A MOM OF TWO KIDS. SUCH A SOCCER MOM NOW. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER CARTER TRAINER WHO IS NOW AT HOME AND GAMLANGJA GET MARRIED. 23 IS WAY OLD MY DEAR. STAY SAUCY AND KEEP THAT EYE CREAM NEAR..

LOVE YOU ALL AND CAN'T WAIT TILL MY SECOND MOM GETS MARRIED NEXT YEAR! yayyyyyyyyyy

-Emmers
classic

Man I look way bad in both of these hahah. But here are our beautfiul vests....


We travel in style:) Sister Sahagan and I on a 7/11 trip. so nice.

Got to love thailand and their squats.

This is classic thailand. Huge mall with a bunch of shacks next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment