Saturday, August 16, 2014

Yup.

TRANSFERS!. Holy cow. New comp. New area. New calling. Guess where I am? Fine I won't leave you hanging..... I'm in UBON Yup... EAST(Asean) baby. Where all the good food is. No i'm not back in Udon in my greenie area. But UBON. It reminds me exactly like Udon.... Seriously..... It's a way bigger area than Chiang Rai that is for sure. But for sure Asean like... The people here aren't as beautiful as up in the North but it's still a fun one thats for sure....

COMPANION MAN! Sister... Summitra! ANother Thai companion!!! holy crap. I'm just too happy with that. haha She has been out for about 6 ish months now. Still pretty young in the mission and she hates talking on the phone haha. I thought that was just a white person thing. So pretty much i'm the one talking on the phone... in my second language hahah.... She is SO freaking adorable though....She is going to make me FAT. holy crap. She looks exactly like me when i was in 6th grade. Skin and Bones and short. But she eats like a fat person. For example. For breakfast we are eating cake. right now. Shoot me. Fat Fat Fat. I don't know what happened to 6 months to sexy... it's more like 6 days to sexy.... Crud. 

But yes. Very lucky to have a thai companion again. THey are rare. In Ubon there has been some problems with white sisters so the've only had Thai sisters here for a bit now and now I just moved in... And I'm pretty much pure white. So that's exciting. NEW CALLING.... Yup.. Sister Training leader now... It's pretty fun. Just have to watch over two other companionships in the zone and my companion. Pretty easy. One of the sisters is training so thats fun to follow up with a brand new greenie haha.

OH I'M A GRANDMA!!!! SISTER HER IS TRAINING.... I'm such a proud mother. And sister Ellis my second daughter is training too... I'm such a proud mother....

Ubon is an exciting area... Sisters are in here and taken out of here all the time. The branch reminds me of Pakkret a bit actually. A little different to work with. Yesterday we had one drunk investigator at church. We gave him to the Elders for obvious reasons... But you know. It's definitely not a chiang rai haha. But I'm really in love with this area. Contacting is so easy. We can go 6 hours a day and not even realize it. So many great places to contact. But a little tougher than most. BUT hey. it's still a dream to be in thailand....
OH DON"T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY DISTRICT... I literally love the crap out of them! Such a change from my last couple areas! Saeriously. Elder ASTLE is my district leader. MTC first DL also. haha it's amazing. Laugh with that kid all the time. we have 10 people in our district. 3 companion ships of elders in our area. Us. Then we have 2 elders in Yassoton which is about an hour away. It's fun. Seriously so much fun. Really though. This branch in UBON is about to split so thats why we have 4 sets of missionaries. 
UBON is going to see some miracles! We are excited... Yesterday with all for of us we had about 10 investigators at church...crazy because in CHiang rai we would get that much just our companionship haha. Just a totally different area. We just got here friday... which we took a train here. Holy trash. Most beautiful drive in the world.... Just green.... We get to make that drive quite often for Mission Leadership Training. Exciting....
Love my comp. love my district. Love my area. And I'm a mormon hahaha. Just kidding. But seriously. Crazy stuff happening here. Pray for this area....

MY COMP!

I'm a grandma! plus the family tree. my granddaughter is a babe except i forgot her name

Train ride view from bangkok to ubon... 12 hour drive. sleeeper trains. <3 Okay... way awkward. 2 elders and two sister shared this like space sort of thing. Just an open door between our two spaces and in the morning i heard an elder get up and make some noise and i turn the covers of my head and he was staring at us hahaha. And I just say to him hello good morning and he just shakes his head out of a trance and he felt so awkward too haha. oh my freak sooo awkward. and at night apparently when the lights were off the other elder was sitting up in his bed staring for like an hour of into space and sister Summitra felt so awkward too hahaha. So freaking awkward

Ubon and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment