Monday, August 4, 2014

Transfers

Well it's pretty dumb.... Chiang Rai is a dream.... and it's transfers... I'm not ready to leave but with me having only 12 weeks left I can see president moving me to one more area... Or I'll just die here. All is well. 
Why is Chiang Rai a dream? Remember our miracle Jerlene? Motorcycle man? Baptized his daughter? Well his other daughter was baptized... in Chiang mai.... The completes the family.... MIRACLE.... he is definitely the warmest to my heart. I can't wait for you guys to meet him. Such a humble guy. And a great dad.... 
We also had a baptism yesterday...an adorable 17 year old girl... I'll hug her twice. We have 2 for sure's getting baptized next week. Like passed interview as well. I'm a little bummed if we will miss it. But wherever the Lord calls.

One girl I met at central... she is adorable. She has really satanic dreams though. It's pretty scary. So we just tried to give her some good tools to help her in her life. She is way adorable. Loves reading and wants all the material to study from in the library. We had this impression to share Joseph Smith's "real" experience while he was in the grove with the whole satanic feelings that came upon him before he actually had God and Jesus christ appear to him. She was really touched by that. and ultimately knew the church was true as soon as we read it. She is a stud. We told her we were going to teach the plan of salvation next time and while we were with her she was like. No i have to know now. And we taught it to her once simply like you are supposed to. And then she still had questions so we taught the REAL plan of salvation with the first estate and the war in heaven. She was BLOWN away hahaha. It was soooo cute. her face the whole time killed me. It was sooo funny. Made my day yesterday..

But Chiang Rai is legit. Transfers are this week. I"m nervous to be the oldest in the mission. I don't want a leadership position haha. Too much responsibility Anyways... thats all i have! love you!!!! :) Pray that i'm not stressed outta my mind. Also.. i had a weird sickness last week... Couldn't keep anything down.... Pretty much in most of the time... probably a bug. But hey.. i'm better. Thats also a miracle:) LOVEEEE

Sister Phelps
Meeting in chiang mai with the sisters in the north zone!!!!! yes..... me and sister holmes are completely companions... stripes and polka dots? Thats us for you

Picture of Jerlene's daughter baptism. 
I'm fat

Baptism yesterday

I made myself some scripture cases. be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment